What forms must I file in my Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?

Official Form B1-Voluntary Petition -This form is used to commence a voluntary case under Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.  Please note that only the last 4 digits of your Social Security number are entered on this form. Official Form B21-Statement of...

How Do I Fill Out My Bankruptcy Forms?

ALL BLANK SPACES AND LINES ON EACH FORM must be completed.  Some forms (Schedules E, F, G, and H, and the Statement of Financial Affairs) contain boxes to indicate that the debtor has nothing to report or a question does not apply.  On all other forms, a debtor should...

What is a discharge and how do I receive my discharge?

A discharge releases a debtor from personal liability of certain debts known as dischargeable debts and prevents the creditors owed those debts from taking any action against the debtor or the debtor’s property to collect the debts.  The discharge also prohibits...

Contact Us

The Morris Law Group Newsletter

Costa Mesa, CA

+1 (714) 975-8054


2900 Bristol Street, Suite G-108, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Riverside, CA

+1 (951) 680-1182


4192 Brockton Avenue, Suite 100, Riverside, CA 92501